토익스피킹 실전편-1




  1. give private lessons

  2. convenient store

  3. I can get paid better,earn,make more money

  4. superintendent 아파트 등의 관리원

  5. price matters a lot to me

  6. I have a limited budget to buy books

  7. I can get a huge discount

  8. It's quite a lot for me.However,I think it's worth it

  9. the leaders will gather together to take measures

  10. In my case, I finish my work at 6 sharp

  11. take a rest/refresh myself/get rid of stress

  12. I would spend too much time on the road

  13. employee benefits - 복지

  14. maternity leave - 출산휴가

  15. I'm afraid of losing my job

  16. I'm returning your call regarding the custom stationary you ordered

  17. You would like for me to help you out on this matter

  18. go (right) into production

  19. All of them are around the kitchen counter

  20. do many other things in this space

  21. I will be guiding your tour today

  22. park somewhere in the neighborhood - 동네 어딘가에 주차함 되요

  23. The lease ends - 집계약이 끝나다

  24. landlord - 집주인

  25. split the cost - 비용을 반으로 나누다

  26. less burden - 짐이 덜되다

  27. come up with some solutions

  28. bring him back to the normal life

  29. just remember that I'm always here

  30. within my budget - 예산안에서

  31. That's all it counts = That's all it matters - 그것만이 으뜸이다

  32. One of our stuff made a mistake when taking your order

  33. as a compensation = to compensate u

  34. I hope you stay with us for the next order = we hope you will order from us next time

  35. canopy (카페 등) / parasol (해변에 것은 패러솔)

  36. There R many trees and bushes full of leaves (without any leaves).

  37. They are dressed alike (동일하게 입고 있다)

  38. The food will be catered by Black Tie Restaurant.

  39. U should check the invitation list on our website at www....

  40. He is going to sign his autographs (사인), He will be signing the book, U can get his autographs.

  41. We all know that whether U want to do leisure activity or extend your studies, money is the big problem.

  42. Nobody would understand how that feels ~



No comments:

Post a Comment